Saturday, July 18, 2009

Play Group & Picnic

This is Virginia Laws Heiner,

It has been ages since any of us have seen each other. And a group of us have gotten back in contact through the all amazing networking technologies of Facebook. And would like to send out an invite to all mothers/women still living in Utah out for a playdate/picnic at a park. I have chosen a couple of dates in August they are all either a Monday, Wednesday or a Friday. They are August 2nd,5th,7th,10th,12th, or 14th.

Please contact me via facebook or email to let me know what day best works for you, the majority will rule and with their location so we can pick a park that is somewhat of a middle ground for everyone involved. That would be wonderful. Thank you!

We would also like to maybe continue a monthly get together/picnic until the weather gets cold and then commence again in the spring. I say we try and keep in touch. And all are welcome, you don't have to have kids to join us.

Virginia
(801) 706-6116
vheinerfam@gmail.com

4 comments:

Aymee said...

Mondays work best for me, any Monday, any time. I live in Daybreak South Jordan....

Aymee Raymond

Hip Heiner Fun said...

Ok, can I get your email adress or phone number so I can contact you once everything is finalized to let you know? Thanks!

Aymee said...

my email is aymeeray48@yahoo.com thanks.

-Aymee

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/11-manfaat-buah-pir